Travelling on the great journey of performing Hajj and Umrah makes one feel serene and calm and the inner satisfaction one gets knows no limits. This divine journey would require you to carry the following items. The list given below includes all those items that you must carry with you while you are off for this religious obligation.
You might be in need of some other things as well. It is at all times a good idea to have a list with you which helps you at the last moment and keeps you from overlooking things in a rush. We make sure that if you do forget something, we provide you with that.
• 2 Ahrams
• 4 Shalwar Suits
• Copy of 2 Pairs All Traveling Documents
• Comfortable pair of shoes. Keep two or more for there would be long distance walks
• A Towel
• A Sunshade
There are certain other important things that you must know while being on the journey towards performing Hajj or Umrah:
• Try attending all the workshops that we provide in relation to performing the rituals at Hajj and Umrah
• Check that your documents are complete
• You must bring your passport and I.D card along with you
• Do not forget the tickets
Get us be your travel agents and let all your worries be gone forever. We ensure that the journey you take becomes a success and you get back safe and sound.