Most Popular Tour Packages
Travel Guide and Tips
Checked Luggage. Some airlines charge extra for every checked bag, while others allow one or two checked pieces of luggage for free. For international travel, most airlines allow a maximum length of 62 inches weight of 50 pounds per bag approx.
Check-in is usually the first procedure for a passenger when arriving at an airport, as airline regulations require passengers to check in by certain times prior to the departure of a flight. This duration spans from 15 minutes to 4 hours depending on the destination and airline.
Traveling with Kids
- Double-check the flight schedule. Check with the airline 24 hours in advance to make sure your departure and return times haven’t changed. …
- Print your boarding passes at home. …
- Explain the security obstacle course to kids.
- Know what you can carry — and juggle.
Though giving advanced notice is helpful, please be sure to tell us about any disability accommodations you may require. We will do our best to meet your individual needs.Wheelchair Assistance, Airport assistance, Aisle Wheelchair, “Meet and Assist”
- Prepare a “grab bag” of documents frequently requested
- Keep a list of the countries you’ve visited
- Make a checklist of the visa application requirements – and triple check that!
- Have a standard template for letters of introduction to consuls
- Make your travel agent your travel buddy
Last Minute Packages
Plan Your Tours
Your perfect vacation getaway is a few clicks away on Fatimah Farooq Travels dedicated flights, hotels, adventure tours, sightseeing tours and travel insurance.
Low Rate Packages
Check out Fatimah Farooq Travels featured overseas travel destinations, which gives you a full selection of hotels to suit any budget in the most popular destinations.
Financial protection and 24/7 support from our travel professionals around the world.
Assess the risks of traveling abroad. Read Travel Warnings and Travel Alerts for your destination